Sunday, October 17, 2010

21 Things--Getting Started

Well, here I am at a new bump in the road--and the only things that seem to be chattering are--my teeth!  I'm a little nervous, but I am really excited over the prospect of learning some new things in this class and networking with another group of lifelong learners.  I hope to be able to use technology to reach the kids that struggle--learn ways to get them excited about learning and ways to make that learning appropriate for the world in which we live.  I also hope to learn from all of you--we all come to the table with something of worth to share.

I found a nice quote that works with my blog theme--here it is:
"In the world of grey, meaning is generated in little twirls, blips, and bumps." 
Morgan Meis, The Smart Set-Party Like It's 2009
I can't wait to share some of your twirls, blips and bumps!
Susi

No comments:

Post a Comment